To the young person
Please read the following agreement and discuss it with your parents/carers.
Please read and discuss this agreement with your child. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769.
Young person’s agreement and commitment
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when accessing any Neurons activity.
- My behaviour includes the resources I access and the language I use.
- I will contribute to a kind, safe and respectful space to share and enjoy any activity
- I will not participate in any abusive, racist, sexist, misogynist, ableist, classist, sizeist, ageist, homophobic or transphobic behaviour in line with 20Twenty’s code of conduct
- I will not send anyone material that could be considered threatening, bullying, offensive or illegal.
- I will not give out any personal information online, such as my name, phone number or address.
- I will ensure only my first name is visible to others when taking part in online sessions.
- I will not take photos or screenshots of other participants.
- I will not include any personally identifiable information in my background if I participate in any webinars.
- I understand that I can switch my video and audio on or off at any time during online activities.
- I understand that I won’t be able to send direct messages to other members during webinars
- Any comments posted in the Creative Community will be seen by other members
- I understand that content shared within the Creative Community, excluding any personally identifiable information, may be shared with other members or on 20Twenty Productions social media.
- I will not share my password or login information with any third party.
- I will not arrange a face-to-face meeting with someone I meet online unless I have discussed this with my parents and am accompanied by a trusted adult.
I understand that these rules are designed to keep me safe and that if I choose not to follow them, 20Twenty Productions may contact my parents/carers and my Neurons membership may be terminated without refund.
- Only full subscribers of our service have access to our Creative Community to share their creations.
- There is a “Report this comment” and “Report this user” button to enable individuals to flag any concerns that they may have.
- Our team will be alerted to any “Reports” and will remove the content and suspend the user’s community involvement while this is being looked into.
- We operate a one-strike policy. Anyone found to be contravening our safety policies will be removed from the community and their account closed.
- All moderators are full time members of the Neurons and 20Twenty Productions team.
- All 20Twenty Productions staff deliver creative workshops in schools.
All 20Twenty Productions team members will always have an active DBS check in place and are regularly regularly trained in Child Safety and Online Child Protection procedures. We have a dedicated team member responsible for Online Child Protection.
Please contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769 for any child protection matter.
Our privacy notice
Can be found here