To the young person
Please read the following agreement and discuss it with your parents/carers.
Please read and discuss this agreement with your child. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769.
Young person’s agreement and commitment
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when accessing any Neurons activity. This includes the resources I access and the language I use.
- I will contribute to a kind, safe and respectful space to share and enjoy any activity
- I will not participate in any abusive, racist, sexist, misogynist, ableist, classist, sizeist, ageist, homophobic or transphobic behaviour in line with 20Twenty’s code of conduct
- I will not send anyone material that could be considered threatening, bullying, offensive or illegal.
- I will not give out any personal information online, such as my name, phone number or address.
- I will ensure only my first name is visible to others when taking part in online sessions.
- I will not take photos or screenshots of other participants.
- I will not include any personally identifiable information in my background if I participate in any webinars.
- I understand that I can switch my video and audio on or off at any time during online activities.
- I understand that I won’t be able to send direct messages to other members during webinars
- Any comments posted in the Creative Community will be seen by other members
- I understand that content shared within the Creative Community, excluding any personally identifiable information, may be shared with other members or on 20Twenty Productions social media.
- I will not share my password or login information with any third party.
- I will not arrange a face-to-face meeting with someone I meet online unless I have discussed this with my parents and am accompanied by a trusted adult.
I understand that these rules are designed to keep me safe and that if I choose not to follow them, 20Twenty Productions may contact my parents/carers and my Neurons membership may be terminated without refund.
Our pledge to protect the community:
- Only full subscribers of our service have access to our Creative Community to share their creations. As such we have the full contact details and access to payment details for all those that have access.
- There is a “Report this comment” and “Report this user” button to enable individuals to flag any concerns that they may have.
- Our team will be alerted to any “Reports” and will remove the content and suspend the user’s community involvement while this is being looked into.
- Anyone found to be contravening our safety policies will have a red flag against their membership so that we can closely moderate their behaviour.
- All moderators are full time members of the Neurons and 20Twenty Productions team.
- All 20Twenty Productions staff deliver creative workshops in schools.
- Our team is DBS checked.
- Our team is regularly trained in Child Safety and Online Child Protection procedures.
- We have a dedicated team member responsible for Online Child Protection.
- Please contact Katherine Nightingale on 01354 652769 for any child protection matter.
Community comments, cookies, sharing of data
- For users that register on our website, we store the personal information provided in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their own personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Data is not shared with third parties.
- All collected data is stored using the Wild Apricot membership service. Data is not shared with any third party service.
- Users are responsible for the management of their own privacy settings within the Neurons community.
- When a user adds a comment in the Creative Community we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymised string created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- A user can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.